Friday, February 24, 2017

Admission Notice of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan -2017-18



                     Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Schedule 2017-18:-
 
1) Advertisement for admission by Regional Office / Kendriya Vidyalaya - 01/02/2017
 
2) Online Registration for Class I (Except for Special Provision http//darpan.kvs.gov.in Online admission) - 08.02.2017 from 8.00 am
 
3) Last date of Registration for Class I - 10.03.2017 till 4.00 pm
 
4) Declaration of selected list for Class I & admission for Class I - 20.03.2017 onwards
 
5) Registration for Class II onwards (except Class XI). Wherever new Schools/ Sections are opened registration may start from 08/02/2017 - 05.04.2017 from 8.00 am
 
6) Extended date for Second Notification admissions to be made under RTE Provisions (Class I), if sufficient applications not received under RTE Provisions - 17.04.2017
 
7) Last date of registration for Class II onwards (except Class XI) - 18.04.2017 up to 4.00 pm
 
8) In case sufficient number of registrations for SC/ST not received in Ist Phase, second notification may be issued - May to June 2017
 
9) Declaration of list of class II onwards - 25.04.2017
 
10) Admission for class II onwards - 26.04.2017 to 05.05.2017
 
11) Registration for Class XI - Within 20 days after declaration of Board results.
 
12) Display of list & admission for Class XI - Within 30 days after declaration of Board results.
 
13) Last date of Admission for all Classes - 31.07.2017.
 
 Attention of the Parents as per mentioned of Admission Criteria :-
 
Eligibility Criteria For KVS Admission 2017 as per Approved by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangthan:-
 
A child must be 5 years old as on 31st March of the academic year of admission to Class I .
(Child born on 1st April should also be considered.)
 
Age as on 31st March of the year of admission:
 
Class  -  Minimum age as -Maximum age as
I  - 05 years -  07 years
II - 06 years - 08 years
III - 07 years - 09 years
IV - 08 years - 10 years
V - 09 years - 11 years
VI - 10 years - 12 years
VII - 11 years - 13 years
VIII - 12 years - 14 years
IX - 13 years - 15 years
X - 14 years - 16 years 
 
- So If You Want some more information's about the admission for KVS ,So click  on :http://www.kvsangathan.nic.in/

No comments:

Post a Comment